Commercial solar solutions
We design systems to maximises the efficiency of your investment with the best possible energy outcome. We also supply adjustable ground-mounted systems to further improve efficiency, or a solar carport system.
Our rooftop solar solutions are installed on rooftops and are a cost-effective option for small to medium power consumers. These systems can usually be paid off in around 3-7 years.
Utility-scale solar plants
We develop large-scale solar power plants that balance the needs of the environment with our energy demands.
Our key focus areas
- Secure lease contracts, land and permits
- Develop ready to construct projects
- End-to-end project planning and management
- Financial modelling, cost analysis and time management
- Project feasibility assessment
Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC)
- Whole system turnkey design and technical support
- Procurement and supply chain management
- Provision of major components, professional contractors
- Compliance with local regulations
Operation & maintenance
- Conduct several commissioning tests to ensure system operates and performs as expected
- Monitoring, fault detection and analysis
- Site and equipment maintenance
- Spare parts provided
- Warranty and service management
- PEG and SMS system
- String vs central
Our certified photovoltaic (PV) engineers design solar systems with optimal PV output. They’re committed to achieving the most affordable electricity outcome wherever established.
An SSE-engineered solar inverter maximises the output efficiency of the solar system by the proportional optimisation of the input and output voltage. They are designed to suit industrial standards with durability and include high-quality components.
Manufacturing, procurement & purchasing
SSE manufacture the key components of each solar system so you don’t have to source elsewhere. Components we don’t manufacture ourselves we source directly from trusted local and international partners. We guarantee that all components exceed Australian standards.
Our international relationships mean that we’re able to negotiate and supply high quality technology from approved manufacturers and service providers on favourable terms.